Named for the second house that the school expanded into in 1918, the first house being Mayfield in Pelham Road. It was built in 1858/9 and was on Darnley Road where Weavers Close now stands. It housed Lower School pupils from the age of seven, and had the first Gymnasium with proper equipment, tennis courts and the first Domestic Science room in the basement. School plays were staged in the large garden. Previously used as a private residence and a girls private school run by the Kennedy sisters, it later became a tax office. It was demolished in 1970.